Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: ~4 hours/overnight
- 2 cups greek yogurt (full fat works best)
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit
- handful of mini chocolate chips
- Line a small baking sheet or shallow dish with parchment paper, wax paper or foil.
- Place about 2 cups of greek yogurt (I use full fat vanilla) in the middle of the dish, and spread it around evenly with a spatula until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of chopped strawberries and a handful of mini dark chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. Once frozen, use a large knife to break it apart, and then store it in a freezer bag.