Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 12 oz. (about 4 cups) rotini or fusilli, uncooked
- 1 cup pesto
- 10 oz. (about 2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella pearls (or fresh mozzarella cut into cubes)
- salt and pepper to taste (kosher salt is preferred)
- optional: olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the package, making sure the water is salted. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Shake out any excess water.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and stir in the pesto. Fold in the tomatoes and mozzarella. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add olive oil if mixture seems dry.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Before serving, stir.
- Keeps in fridge for up to 1 week.