Prep/Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, drained and dried
- 1 cup cubed cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed English cucumber
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or vegan tofu feta, recipe coming soon!)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, stems removed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, red onions, cucumber cubes, feta cheese and parsley.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss again to combine.