Prep/Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Rotisserie chicken , deboned and shredded (skin on or off)
- 1 large English (or continental) cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 4-5 large Roma tomatoes , sliced or chopped
- 1/4 red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 avocados , peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley , chopped*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (or the juice of 2 limes)
- Salt and pepper , to taste
Mix together shredded chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, avocados, and chopped parsley in a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice (or lime juice), and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to mix all of the flavours through.