Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2-3 torn basil leaves
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Roll out your pizza dough onto a greased pizza pan and spread on your olive oil. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, and sprinkle on your black pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!