Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup oats
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Put the banana in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine. (to create oat flour!)
- Add the blended oats and cinnamon to the banana mix, and stir well.
- Heat a skillet over a medium heat with a dash of vegetable oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the skillet, cook on one side for about 1.5 minutes, then turn and cook on the other side for about 1 minute (or until golden brown on both sides).
- Serve (with or without maple syrup) and enjoy.