Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 1 cup elderberry syrup
- 1/2 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 1/4 cup Gelatin powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil for greasing pan
- Glass container or silicon molds
- Grease molds or glass pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Place 1/4 cup of cooled elderberry syrup in a 2 cup measuring cup and add gelatin powder.
- Quickly whisk together to temper the gelatin powder.
- Add the ½ cup of hot (not boiling) water and stir quickly until smooth.
- Add the rest of the elderberry syrup and stir or whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour in to molds and put in fridge for 2 hours or until completely firm.
- Pop out of molds and store in air tight container with parchment paper between layers.
- Take daily as needed to avoid flu or take every few hours to help beat the flu faster.
- Will last up to a week in the fridge in an air tight container.
Submitted by Sofia Garcia